|Popped JOLLY TIME Pop Corn
|butter or margarine
|hickory liquid smoke seasoning
|bacon bits or soy 'bacon' bits
|grated Parmesan cheese
|seasoned salt or kosher salt
- Place popcorn in a large serving bowl, remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place butter in a small bowl and melt in microwave, about 20 seconds. Stir liquid smoke into butter.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle bacon bits, Parmesan cheese and salt over popcorn.
- Toss and serve immediately.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board