|16 cups||Popped JOLLY TIME Pop Corn|
|1/3 cup||butter or margarine|
|1/4 tsp||hickory liquid smoke seasoning|
|1/3 cup||bacon bits or soy 'bacon' bits|
|1/3 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 tsp||seasoned salt or kosher salt|
- Place popcorn in a large serving bowl, remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place butter in a small bowl and melt in microwave, about 20 seconds. Stir liquid smoke into butter.
- Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Sprinkle bacon bits, Parmesan cheese and salt over popcorn.
- Toss and serve immediately.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board