|16 cups||Popped popcorn|
|1 tbsp||dark sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||yellow mustard powder|
|1 - tbsp||black sesame seeds|
|1 - tsp||kosher salt (or popcorn salt)|
- Place popcorn in a large serving bowl, remove any unpeopled kernels.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, sesame oil and mustard powder.
- Microwave butter mixture for 20 seconds or until butter is melted.
- Stir until mustard powder is dissolved and mixture is well blended.
- Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn and toss.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and salt over popcorn and toss again; serve immediately.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board