|8 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|1-1/2 cups||old fashioned rolled oats|
|1 cup||dried blueberries|
|1/2 cup||pomegranate seeds|
|1/2 cup||whole natural almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped|
|2/3 cup||light brown sugar|
|2 tbsp||butter or margarine|
|6 ounces||bittersweet chocolate, melted|
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Combine popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels), oats, blueberries, pomegranate seeds and almonds in large bowl.
- Combine honey, brown sugar and butter in small saucepan; cook over low heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes. Pour over popcorn mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Using damp hands, press mixture firmly into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 12 bars.
- Dip bottoms of bars into melted chocolate. Place on wax paper lined pan; refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in tight covered container in refrigerator.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board