|2 tablespoons||garlic flavored or vegetable oil|
|1/2 cup||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn kernels|
|1 tablespoon||melted butter, optional|
|2 tablespoons||nutritional yeast (found at health food stores, adds a cheese-like flavor without the calories or fat)|
|1 teaspoon||curry powder, optional|
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot (with a lid), place oil and about 3 popcorn kernels.
- Heat over medium-high heat until a kernel pops. Add remaining popcorn; cover.
- Once corn begins to pop, shake pot constantly over heat.
- When popping slows, remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to a serving bowl, remove any unpopped kernels.
- Pour butter over popcorn, if desired, and toss.
- Sprinkle yeast and curry powder, if desired, over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board