|12 cups||Popped JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, unsalted|
|6 1/2 oz||salted mixed nuts|
|2 1/2 cups packed||light brown sugar|
|1/2 cup||light corn syrup or maple syrup|
|1/2 cup||butter or margarine|
- Mix popcorn and nuts in large buttered bowl.
- Combine sugar, syrup, butter or margarine, water, salt and cinnamon in saucepan.
- Heat slowly to the boiling point, stirring until sugar melts.
- Cook to hard crack stage (290-295 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Pour syrup in a fine stream over popcorn and nuts.
- Stir until popcorn and nuts are evenly coated with syrup.
- Spread out on large buttered surface or waxed paper.
- Separate into bite-size portions with forks. Cool.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board