|5 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|2 cups||miniature marshmallows|
|1 tbsp||coconut oil or butter|
|3 tbsp||candied ginger, minced|
|1/2 cup||shredded coconut|
|4 ounces||semi-sweet chocolate|
|1 tsp||coconut oil or butter|
- Place popcorn in large bowl; remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place marshmallows and coconut oil or butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in shredded coconut and candied ginger. Mix well. Pour over popcorn and mix again.
- Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray, then scoop up one tablespoon of popcorn mixture.
- Roll mixture with hands to form a ball. Place ball on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Repeat to make 36 balls.
- Place chocolate in small, microwavesafe bowl. Heat in microwave on HIGH for one minute, until melted. If not completely melted, microwave for another 15 seconds and stir again.
- Stir 1 teaspoon coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Place chocolate in zipper-style plastic bag and seal. Snip off a tiny corner of bag.
- Pipe chocolate on popcorn balls in a decorative pattern.
- Garnish with extra shredded coconut and extra minced candied ginger if desired.
- Place truffles in a cool place until chocolate is set.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board