|6 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|1 cup||flaked coconut (sweetened or unsweetened)|
|1 tbsp||margarine or butter, melted|
|1 cup||dried bananas|
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Spread coconut in a 13×9-inch baking pan, breaking up any clumps as needed.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges of coconut begin to brown.
- Spread popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels) over coconut and sprinkle with melted butter; toss.
- Sprinkle popcorn mixture with sugar, salt and nutmeg; toss.
- Bake 5 minutes longer and toss with banana chips.
- Serve immediately or cool and store in an airtight container.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board