|20 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|1 cup||whole berry cranberry sauce, slightly mashed|
|1 tbsp||grated orange peel|
|1/2 cup||cranberry juice|
|1/2 cup||light corn syrup|
- Combine all ingredients, except popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels), in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook to 250 degrees Fahrenheit on a candy thermometer.
- Mixture will bubble up in pan, so watch to keep from boiling over.
- Pour slowly onto hot popcorn and mix until well-coated.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until mixture can easily be formed into balls.
- Butter hands and form into 3-inch balls.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board