|8 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|2 tbsp||brown sugar|
|1 1/2 tsp||Cajun seasoning mix|
|1/4 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/4 tsp||onion powder|
|1/8 tsp||chili powder|
|1/4 cup||clarified butter|
|1 tsp||liquid smoke|
- Combine brown sugar, Cajun seasoning mix, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Melt ¼ cup butter. Cool slightly, then pour off the clear melted butter layer into a small bowl. Discard the opaque milky solids that remain behind.
- Stir the liquid smoke into the butter.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl, ( be sure to remove any unpopped kernels) and drizzle it with butter mixture. Toss to coat the popcorn well.
- Sprinkle sugar-seasoning mixture over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Notes: Liquid smoke can be found with the barbecue sauces/condiments section of large grocery stores
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board