|10 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|1 cup||pastel colored jelly beans|
|1/4 cup||butter or margarine|
|10 1/2 oz package||miniature marshmallows|
|1 (3oz) package||blueberry, strawberry or lemon gelatin|
- Pop popcorn according to directions.
- Combine popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels) and jelly beans in large bowl; set aside.
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large glass bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir in gelatin. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and jelly beans.
- Mix lightly until coated.
- Shape into 16 (2-inch) eggs with greased hands.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board