|8 cups||Popped JOLLY TIME Pop Corn|
|1/2 cup||sliced almonds|
|1/2 cup||shredded coconut|
|1/2 cup||chopped dried apricots|
|1/2 cup||sweetened dried cranberries|
|1/2 cup||roasted soy nuts or sunflower seeds|
|3 tbsp||butter or margarine|
|1/4 cup||brown sugar|
|1/4 cup||vanilla extract|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a 13×9-inch pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray; set aside. Place popcorn, almonds, coconut, apricots, cranberries and soy nuts in a large bowl; set aside, In a small saucepan, heat butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla and salt over medium heat.
- Stir to blend and bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly; pour over popcorn mixture.
- Stir to blend all ingredients and pour into foil-lined pan.
- With damp hands, press mixture lightly and evenly into pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan at least 3 hours before cutting into rectangles to serve.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board