|8 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|1-1/2 cup||pecan halves|
|1-1/3 cup||granulated sugar|
|1 cup (2 sticks)||butter or margarine|
|1/2 cup||light corn syrup|
|1 tsp||sea salt, coarse|
- Line a large, rimmed baking pan (17×12-inch) with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- Spray a large bowl (not plastic) with cooking spray and place popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels) and nuts inside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine granulated sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Clip on a candy thermometer and boil, stirring occasionally, until temperature reaches 290 degrees F. (about 15 minutes).
- Remove candy thermometer and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir to coat well.
- Spread popcorn mixture in an even layer into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and allow to cool completely before breaking into pieces to serve.
Store in an airtight container.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board