|8 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|1/4 cup (1/2 stick)||butter or margarine|
|1/2 cup||creamy peanut butter|
|1 cup||milk chocolate or semi sweet chocolate chips|
|1 cup||confectioner's sugar|
- Place popcorn in a large bowl, remove any unpopped kernels and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Sprinkle Confectioner’s sugar over popcorn and stir until coated.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Store in airtight container, refrigerated, up to 24 hours.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board