|1/4 cup||freeze-dried strawberries|
|6 cups||popped popcorn (make sure to remove all unpopped kernels)|
|1 cup||white chocolate chips, melted|
- In small food processor or spice grinder, pulse freeze-dried strawberries until finely ground.
- Place popcorn in large bowl. Drizzle melted chocolate over top; toss until well coated. Sprinkle evenly with ground freeze-dried strawberries; toss until well coated.
- Scrape onto large parchment paper–lined baking sheet, spreading into even layer.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes or until chocolate is set and hardened. To serve, break into pieces.
- To melt chocolate, place chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
- To melt chocolate in the microwave, place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.
- Freeze-dried strawberries are available at bulk food stores or can be ordered online from cake decorating supply stores.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board