|1/4 cup||vegetable oil|
|5-6 drops||pink (or color of your choice) neon liquid food color|
|1/2 cup||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn kernels|
|1 cup||mini pastel marshmallows|
|1 cup||teddy grahams|
|1 cup||white fudge covered pretzels (Flipz)|
|1 cup||mini cookies (iced circus animals or any mini cookie)|
- Stir oil, sugar and food coloring together in a large pot (with a tight-fitting lid) over medium heat.
- Stir in popcorn kernels; cover.
- Cook over medium heat until popcorn begins to pop.
- Shake pot over heat until popping begins to slow.
- Remove pan from heat and pour popcorn into a large bowl.
- Allow to cool slightly and remove any unpopped kernels.
- Add marshmallows, teddy grahams, pretzels and cookies and toss lightly.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board