|1-1/2 tbsp||olive oil|
|1 tbsp plus 2 tsp||white truffle oil, divided|
|1/2 cup||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, kernels|
|3 tbsp||shredded parmesan cheese|
|1/2 tsp||sea salt|
|pinch||fresh ground black pepper|
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot (with a lid), place olive oil and 1 tablespoon truffle oil. Add about 3 popcorn kernels.
- Heat over medium-high heat until a kernel pops. Add remaining popcorn; cover.
- Once corn begins to pop, shake pot constantly over heat.
- When popping slows, remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to a large serving bowl.
- Melt butter and mix in the 2 teaspoons truffle oil. Pour mixture over popcorn (be sure to remove any unpopped kernels), and toss.
- Sprinkle cheese, salt and pepper over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board