|6 cups||Popped JOLLY TIME Pop Corn|
|1 cup||brown sugar|
|1 tablespoon||light margarine|
|varies||butter flavored cooking spray|
|3 tablespoons||cinnamon sugar mixture (2 tbsp sugar to 1 tbsp cinnamon)|
- Combine sugar, honey, and water in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Cook until sugar forms thick, "ropy" threads that drip from the spoon.
- Add butter and stir to mix. Slowly pour mixture over popcorn (remove any unpopped kernels), tossing to mix.
- When popcorn has cooled slightly, spray hands with cooking spray and shape into small balls.
- Insert pretzel stick to create a lollipop.
- Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture and wrap in plastic wrap or store in zipper-style bags
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board