|6 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, white kernels, popped|
|3 oz||freeze-dried fruit, any flavor|
|1 cup||granulated sugar|
- Pop the popcorn and place in a large bowl removing any unpopped kernels. (If you are making several different flavors, place them in separate large bowls.)
- Place the freeze-dried fruit in a blender or food processor and pulse until it becomes a fine powder. Place the powder in a bowl.
- Over medium heat, cook the sugar, water, and butter until boiling. Reduce the heat and boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the freeze-dried fruit powder to the boiling mixture and stir until combined. (If you are making several flavors, you will need to pour the boiling sugar mixture into each of the bowls with the freeze dried fruit and mix well. You will need to work fast or the fruit mixture will harden).
- Pour the melted fruit over the popcorn in the large bowl. Mix well.
- Let the popcorn sit out on a baking sheet for at least one hour.
Recipe compliments of Busy Mommy