|2 cups||JOLLY TIME popped popcorn, with unpopped kernels removed|
|12 oz||chocolate chips or chopped chocolate|
|1/4 cup||Halloween sprinkles|
- Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with
parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe
bowl in 30-second increments,
stirring after each time.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared pan and spread with a silicone
spatula to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Sprinkle the popcorn, sprinkles,
gummy worms and candy corn
evenly over the chocolate.
- Allow to harden (room temp for 2+
hours or 15 minutes in the
refrigerator) then cut or break into
pieces. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe compliments of iheartPublix