|1/2 cup||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn kernels|
|1/3 cup||nutritional yeast|
|1 tsp||cayenne pepper sauce, divided|
|1/4 tsp||garlic powder|
- Place oil in large, heavy-bottomed pot (with a lid). Add about 3 popcorn kernels.
- Heat over medium-high heat until a kernel pops. Add remaining popcorn; cover.
- Once corn begins to pop, shake pot constantly over heat.
- When popping slows, remove pot from heat and transfer popcorn to a large bowl; remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place nutritional yeast and garlic powder in small bowl. Slowly add 1/2 teaspoon of the cayenne pepper sauce, a few drops at a time, stirring with fork to blend it very well.
- Melt butter and mix in remaining ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper sauce. Pour mixture over popcorn, and toss.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast mixture over popcorn and toss to distribute evenly.
- Add salt to taste. If you like an even hotter and spicier taste, sprinkle on a dried cayenne pepper spice blend to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Recipe compliments of The Popcorn Board