|10 cups||JOLLY TIME Pop Corn, popped|
|3 tbsp||butter, melted|
|1 cup||graham cracker crumbs, finely crushed|
|6||graham crackers, in bite size pieces|
|1-1/2 cups||semisweet chocolate chips|
|1 cup||mini marshmallows|
|1/2 cup||mallow bits, vanilla flavor|
|1-1/2 cups||marshmallow cereal treats, chopped|
- Pop popcorn according to the package.
- Pour ½ the bag of popcorn into a large bowl, remove any unpopped kernels from bag.
- Pour over half the butter and toss with a spoon or just your hands to get the butter distributed evenly.
- Pour the rest of the popcorn in and repeat.
- Using a large spoon, turn the popcorn as you sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the popcorn.
- Add the chocolate chips, mallow bits, marshmallows, and marshmallow cereal squares.
Recipe compliments of Culinary Concoctions by Peabody