- 12 cups popped JOLLY TIME® Healthy Pop 94% Fat free Microwave Pop Corn
- 24 mini bear-shaped cinnamon flavored graham crackers
- 1/2 cup dried apple slices, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup packed lite brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel flavored syrup (used in coffee drinks)
- 1 envelope (.74 ounce) spiced apple cider drink mix
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
Prep Time: 10 minutes
In a large bowl, combine popped popcorn (removing any unpopped kernels), graham cracker bears and apple pieces; toss. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil on high. Stir. Cook an additional 30 seconds on high. Pour over popcorn mixture, mixing well to coat. Pour half into a microwave-safe 9-inch pie pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Microwave on high 2 minutes, stirring every minute. Transfer to waxed paper to cool. Repeat with remaining mixture.
Yield: About 13 (3/4 cup) servings. 9 1/2 cups total.
Nutritional Analysis per (3/4 cup) serving:
Dietary fiber: 2g
Total fat: 2g