- 12 cups popped JOLLY TIME® Healthy Pop 94% Fat Free Microwave Pop Corn
- 15 mini fudge striped cookies
- 3 tablespoons fat-free hazelnut-flavored powdered coffee creamer
- 2 teaspoons sugar or granulated sugar substitute
- Butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Place popped popcorn in a large bowl, removing any unpoppped kernels. Add cookies; toss to combine. In a small bowl, combine coffee creamer and sugar substitute or sugar. Spray popcorn mixture for 5 seconds with non-stick cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/4 of the coffee creamer mixture. Toss. Repeat spraying with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkling with coffee creamer mixture three more times, tossing well after each addition and ending with coffee creamer mixture. Best served within 24 hours of preparation. Store in a tightly-covered container.
Yield: About 7(1-1/2 cup) servings. 11 cups total yield.
Nutritional Analysis per (1-1/2 cup) serving prepared with sugar:
Dietary fiber: 3g
Total fat: 4g