Makes 12 bars
8 cups popped JOLLY TIME® Healthy Pop® Butter Microwave Pop Corn
¾ cup old-fashioned oats
½ cup puffed brown rice cereal
½ cup flax nugget cereal
½ cup chopped dried apricots
2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
½ cup brown rice or agave syrup
½ cup smooth almond butter
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 cup butterscotch chips, if desired
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix popcorn, oats, cereals, and apricots in large bowl.
- Mix sugar, syrup, and almond butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes. Stir in almond extract.
- Pour hot sugar mixture over popcorn mixture, mixing until all dry ingredients are coated.
- Using a spatula or wet hands, press popcorn mixture firmly into an even layer in prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Lift from pan with foil; cut into bars (bars are chewy and will soften at room temperature). To increase portability of bars, melt butterscotch chips. Dip the bottom of each bar and place on a wax paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until coating is set.
- Wrap each bar in waxed paper or plastic wrap; store in refrigerator.